LPT: if you want to start a habit (say, exercise in the morning). Start by setting a routine that takes no more than 30 seconds (e.g. 5 pushups). Keep that routine and do not add to it for one month. After that, you'll have the habit in you and you'll be able to add whatever you want to it.


I started doing it a few months ago and I'm still amazed. Using a very short routine will help you maintain it, as excuses such as "I have no time" ot "I'm tired" etc. are not relevant for a 30 seconds routine. After a month of doing it daily, it already becomes part of your day. The only hard part is keeping the routine short (30 seconds tops!) and not adding more to it during that month. I am doing now (6 months later) a 10 minutes workout every morning and I feel so much better for it. Highly recommended. via /r/LifeProTips https://ift.tt/34hiEcQ

Comments